Within the Water Center is the Strategic Consultancy where projects focused on offering services and strategic solutions are developed.
We understand the particular needs of clients and we propose work schemes to address the different problems and concerns in a sustainable manner.
The Water Center has developed multiple studies to address the problems of water supply and management to the industry, offering specialized solutions and services. Some of its areas of work have been:
- Analysis of drought and climate change scenarios
- Hydraulic analysis
- Development of diagnoses and establishment of Base Lines
- Constructed wetland design
- Studies to identify Recharge Zones
- Hydrogeological Studies
- Hydrological Studies
- Hydrogeochemical and Isotopic Studies
- Solute Transport and Underground Flow Modeling
- Piezometry and water quality monitoring with social impact
- Hydraulic tests and well diagnostics
- Preparation of local, regional and national water management plans